Terms and conditions
Last revision: 10.05.2021
(1) This website (the "Site") and / or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the "Services") are owned and operated by AF Yoga (hereinafter also referred to as "we "," Our "or" our "). These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the “user” or “you”) may visit or use the Site and / or the Services.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services. In these Terms, you'll find out who we are, how we sell our Services to you, how you can terminate the subscription contract, and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms and to use the Services. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parents or legal representative.
These Conditions are provided in the French language. In the event of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least 13 years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Terms. as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before purchasing a subscription, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
Description of Services
You must carefully read the description of the Services before subscribing to a subscription. The description of the Services presents the essential characteristics of the Services. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Services are provided for information purposes only and are not binding on us.
(1) To access and use certain sections and features of our Site, you must first register and create an account (“Member Account”). You must provide precise and complete information when creating your Member Account.
(2) If someone other than yourself accesses your Member Account and / or any of your settings, they will be able to perform all actions available to you, including making changes to your Member Account. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep your Member Account login credentials secure. All such activities may be deemed to have taken place in your name and on behalf of you, and you will be solely responsible for all activities that take place on your Member Account, whether or not you have specifically authorized them, and for all damages. , expenses or losses that may result from these activities. You are responsible for activities performed on your Member Account in the manner described if you have allowed the use of your Member Account negligently, not taking reasonable care to protect your login credentials.
(3) You can create and access your Member Account through a dedicated web page. There you will find all the services to which you have subscribed.
(4) We may terminate or suspend temporarily or permanently your access to your Member Account without incurring our liability, in order to protect ourselves, our Site and our Services or to protect other users, including if you violate a provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation relating to your use of the site or your Member Account. We may do so without notice if the circumstances require immediate action; in this case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your Member Account without cause, by sending you two months' notice by email, if we terminate our Member Accounts program or for any other reason. You can stop using your Member Account and request its deletion at any time by contacting us.
(5) You can cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation will take effect at the end of the past month. No refund can be received for the cancellation of services.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights therein, are our property or licensed to you (collectively, "Our Intellectual Property"), and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with Our intellectual property. Except as expressly provided herein or if required under mandatory provisions of applicable law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided in relation to them which are made available to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind. whether express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or performance of our services, except in the event of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our Free Services will be provided without interruption or error, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against all actual or alleged (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) claim, damage, cost, liability and expense. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or any third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of income, profits, customer, data, contract, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time , even if it is foreseeable, in relation to (i) this Site and its content, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii) any site web linked to this Site or the documents on these linked web sites.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in any material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
These Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Swiss law, with the exception of conflict of law rules.
If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, a complaint or a question concerning our site, contact us: email@example.com
(1) No waiver of a breach or default hereunder may be considered as a waiver of a previous or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The article titles used in these Terms are used for convenience only and have no legal substance.
Unless otherwise specified, if any part of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that that part of these Terms will be deleted, that the other terms of these Terms will not be affected and will remain. in force.
By accepting the Conditions, you agree not to contest the probative value of the documents exchanged via the Site, on the basis of their electronic nature. The computerized registers are considered as proof of communications, subscriptions and payments made between us.
(5) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms, or your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(6) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between you and us relating to the Services.
(7) The provisions of these Terms, which by their nature must survive any action on our part, will survive, including, but not limited to, the provisions relating to indemnities, waivers, disclaimers, to the limitations of liability and to this “Miscellaneous” article.
To contact us:
Chemin des Marais 21